Sentella 2018 – Wings!
24 – 28 October 2018
Tickets are available here.
If you would like to apply for a Low Income ticket, Please fill out this form and we will get back to you.
We are super happy to announce that this year Wildeburn will be joining us!
More Burns, Bigger Playa, More friends! www.sentella.wildeburn.co.za has all the updates!
Sentella is a community driven experiment. The Community is what makes this event happen!
We come together in this place to create and appreciate. Interested in bringing Art to Sentella 2018? Please register your artworks here
Theme Camps are visually stimulating, interactive spaces that are inviting, normally offering a gift or an activity for the participants to indulge in, these camps are created by you and for you!
Thinking of bringing a Theme Camp to Sentella this year? Register it here!
Prefer driving to your next burn or sound camp? Bring your Altered Automobiles! Your AA’s will have to be dramatically Altered, registered and licensed to cruise around our grassy plains.
The speed limit is 10km per Colins.
If you have an Altered Automobile or thinking of creating one, please register it here. Or email email@example.com for more information.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of any burn and we are no different, we are always in need of more members of the Burn community and “Burgins” alike to volunteer at Sentella.
There are many places to volunteer your time, if you’re interested in any of them or would like more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you can volunteer;
- Erection Services
- Owls (Rangers)
- Art and Theme Camps
- Department of Altered Automobiles (DAA)
- Gate and Greeters
- Sentella; The International Theme Camp
- And many of Sentella’s year-round activities
First time burner?
Not sure what to expect?
Worried about the rabid donga’s and their gravity related evils?
Well the Sentella crew has put together a handy, as well as dandy, survival guide for you, the intrepid Playa participant, to read through and prepare for this adventure.
- Take the N4 towards Middelburg and Nelspruit and follow the directions from step 2 below:
- Take the N12 towards Benoni
- Join the N4 towards Middelburg and Nelspruit. (this is a toll road)
- Alzu Petroport is a great place to stop, it is about halfway and has petrol and food
- Continue on the N4 towards Nelspruit
- NB! – Wonderfontyn 80km per hour – TRAP!
- NB! -Ngodwana (Machadodorp) – TRAP!
- Stay right on the N4 (the N4 splits)
- At Ngodwana, turn right towards Kaapsehoop onto the R541
- Pass Kaapschehoop, but maybe get some ice.
- There will be signs from here all the way into the event.
- Turn Right towards Barberton. dirt road
- At the fork, by the Senteeko Tea Estate sign keep left. dirt road
- After +/- 30 km, turn right towards Glenthorp. So close!
- +/- 3km turn Right at “GK22” sign
- +/- 0.7km turn Right onto the farm, follow the signs.